Information about your bath
- Royce Morgan baths are made using two pieces of 5mm sanitary grade acrylic sheets.
- Both the inner and outer acrylic skins are then reinforced using resin bonded glass fibre strands.
- When the resin is cured it sets solid to give both acrylic skins an improved strength and rigidity.
- They are both then coated with thermal sheets so that the water in the bath has a longer heat retention.
- The inner and outer skins are then bonded together using a polyester based cast giving it a solid base.
How to care for your bath
- It is recommended each time you use your bath, to cover the base of the bath with cold water
before turning on the hot tap.
- For everyday cleaning we recommend using a soft damp cloth or just warm soapy water.
- You should never use abrasive cleaners on your bath, they will scratch the surface of the acrylic,
which will affect the appearance of the glossy look.
- If you do scratch your bath, we recommend using an enamel cleaning agent or car polish (T-Cut),
this will help to restore your bath back to a lustre finish.
- Replace worn washers on dripping taps to prevent surface marking.
- Warning – Solvents such as paint stripper or nail varnish remover will damage the bath.